x10media's Filehost Script is a free filehost for your users. Let your users upload file free, or have an option for paid members with paypal ipn intergrated! This script is feature packed with features! The script is based on smarty template system, ajax progress bar while uploading Ajax file display, Premium members, Admin, and SO much more! After ordering you can have your site setup in minutes with our instant download/purchase!
Server Requirements • MySQL (version 4 or higher)
• PHP (version 4.3 or higher)
• Ioncube or Zend (1 encoded file - this will not in anyway impact on the ability to modify the script)
• Apache Web Server (Mod Rewrite Support)
Script Installation – Unsupported Installations
If you did not purchase professional installation but would like us to install please visit Client Area - x10media if you would like to install yourself you can do the following:
• Upload all the files and folders to your site.
• Upload /includes/functions.php file in BINARY mode.
• CHMOD (755) the following files
• CHMOD (777) the following files and folders
• Run the installer by visiting:
404 - Not Found
• After installation is complete please make sure to delete the install folder and return includes/mysql_connect.php back to (644) and cgi-bin/uu_default_config.pm to (755).
Once the installation is complete you should be able to access the admin control panel (404 - Not Found) and use the following login details:
Upon logging in we STRONGLY suggest to change your username AND password for security reasons.
For further protection you can protect the admin by using a .htaccess username and password for the admin folder. And also it is safe to rename your admin folder.
If for any reason you need installation support you can still purchase installation from Client Area - x10media.
1. Document Root: Where do I find this? Load eCommerce Hosting and search for document root this will tell you the path.
2. Error: The file /home/-my username-/public_html/ includes/session.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.
- Go to PHP Encoder protection installer and performance tools from ionCube: Home and download the loaders for your server
3. Error: The encoded file /home/-myusername-/public_html/includes/functoins.php is either expired or corrupt…
- Reupload includes/functions.php in BINARY MODE.